Monday, October 18, 2010

Pie ideas

Ok so I keep getting ideas (and thinking of ideas) for different pies I could make for my great pie project. So I thought it might be a good idea to have a blog post for pies that I can update as we go until I have a list of 52!  Please feel free to comment with ideas and I can add them to the list:
  1. Coconut cream (the pie that started it all)
  2. Shoofly
  3. Old Fashioned Cream
  4. Chocolate Cream
  5. Chocolate Chip Pecan
  6. Banana Cream
  7. Apple
  8. Pumpkin
  9. Original Pecan pie
  10. Peanut butter pie
  11. Linzer Torte
  12. Key Lime pie
  13. Lemon Meringue
(sidenote:  I can tell already this is going to be harder than I thought - I need ideas!)

3 comments:

  1. Cherry, Strawberry, blueberry, raspberry, boysenberry, apricot, peach...ok i may just be naming fruits now, but you get my drift lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. French Silk, Oreo....does it have to be all desserts/sweet? You could go with shepherds pie? Berry Pies, Chocolate Pudding Pie, Lemon Truffle Pie, Fresh Peach pie (these last 4 I got off a blog, the recipes are posted, called little this, some that...on my blog roll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you get ready to go on the Alaskan cruise I will go with you. :) Jackie

    ReplyDelete